We are Dan and Mika, happy foodies and recipe developers. At Joy to the Food we strive to create recipes that make you and your body happy! We strongly believe that there is no one size fits all way to eat and because of that, we make a wide range of delicious recipes that can fit or be adjusted to fit many dietary needs!
1 tsp baking soda
3/4 cup chocolate nut butter
1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
3-6 tbsp Just Egg Replacement
1/8 tsp pure peppermint extract
1/2 cup vegan white chocolate peppermint bark
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicon mat or spray with non stick spray.
2. Add all ingredients except candy to a bowl and mix with a fork or hand mixer.
3. Fold in candies.
4. Separate into 8-10 balls and place on baking sheet with enough room to spread.
5. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until puffed up and crackled on top.
6. Remove from oven and let rest 10 minutes until they have had time to deflate and harden slightly. Resting is VERY important to create that crisp exterior and gooey inside.
Shop this recipe: