Hello! My name is Liv DiStefano. I am a collegiate cross country and track and field runner! I love to make good eats to fuel my body the right way.
1/3 cup of almond milk (unsweetened)
1/3 cup of canola oil
1 can (15oz) of pumpkin purée
2 cups of oat flour
1/2-3/4 cup of organic pure cane sugar
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon of baking powder
1 tablespoon of pumpkin pie spice
Pinch of salt
1. Combine all wet ingredients in a bowl until it forms a consistent, smooth texture
2. Mix together all dry ingredients.
3. Add wet ingredients to the dry mixture and stir into a smooth batter.
4. Lightly grease a bread pan.
5. Pour batter into the bread pan and bake at 350 degrees for 55 minutes.
Perfect to get into the Fall spirit! Enjoy!