Stef, the gut-healing foodie behind But Make It Healthy came up with this lemon-ginger scone recipe perfect for just about every diet! These scones are anti-inflammatory (thanks ginger and turmeric), vegan, low-FODMAP, and gluten-free! Check out her recipe below!
- 2 cups GF oat flour
- 1 cup organic coconut sugar
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1 tbsp organic ground turmeric
- 5 drops organic ginger extract
- 1 ½ cups almond milk
- Half lemon (juiced)
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, lemon zest, and turmeric in mixing bowl.
- Add in ginger extract then slowly stir in almond milk (using more if needed) and the juice of half a lemon.
- Cut dough into even pieces and form into a triangle scone shape then place on baking sheet with parchment paper
- Bake at 375 for 20 minutes.
Enjoy your gut-healthy, guilt-free scones!
Be sure to check out Stef at @but_make_it_healthy on Instagram for more low-FODMAP recipes! Thanks for being part of the Origine community, Stef :)